* For PVM1000 and PVM1000l Microphones
* Reduces Microphone Noise
* Eliminates Vibration from Handling
* 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 Threads
* Fits shotgun mics measuring 19-25mm in diameter
* For Rode NTG-1, NTG-2, NTG-3, NTG-4
* For Audio-Technica AT897, ATR6550, Sennheiser MKH-416, ME66/K6, MKE-600, Azden SGM-1X, Sony ECM-CG50 etc.
The BY-C04 Universal Microphone Shockmount from BOYA is designed to greatly reduce microphone noise caused by vibration and handling when shooting with a camera or boompole. This shockmount can be used with microphones that have a 19 to 22mm diameter.
Built with a 3/8"-16 and 1/4"-20 threads, the BY-C04 shockmount can be used to mount a microphone to a camera shoe or a boompole. It is compatible with the following microphones: Sevenoak PVM1000 and BYPVM1000l, Rode NTG-1, NTG2, NTG-3, and NTG-4, Audio-Technical AT897 and ATR6550, Sennheiser MKH-416, ME66/K6, and MKE-600, the Azden SGM-1X, Sony ECM-CG50, and more.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Warranty in months||12 Months|