* Noise-reducing shock mount for shotgun microphones whose diameter is within 20 and 22mm.
* Eight rubber band suspension system provides ultimate noise and vibration reduction.
* 360° swivel base lets you adjust the mic position and direction.
* Stainless steel 1/4in screw thread for mounting more accessories.
* High quality nylon and aluminum alloy makes it lightweight and durable.
* Fits Mics Between 20 and 22mm Diameter
* Suspension Shockmount
BOYA BY-C40 Overview
Production professionals looking for the ultimate suspension shockmount with maximum isolation should check out the BOYA BY-C40, a suspension shockmount for a DSLR camera shoe or 1/4" threaded boom pole. The shockmount supports shotgun microphones between 0.8 and 0.9" in diameter. Two nylon mounts are suspended by eight elastic rubber bands that mitigate any handling vibrations for crystal-clear recordings. The swivel base provides 360° of rotation, letting you adjust the microphone's position.
Noise-reducing shockmount for shotgun microphones between 0.8 and 0.9" in diameter
Eight rubber band suspension system provides ultimate noise and vibration reduction
High-quality Nylon and Aluminum Alloy makes it lightweight and durable
360° swivel base lets you adjust the microphones position
Stainless steel 1/4" mounting holes for mounting accessories
Fits shotgun microphones between 0.8 to 0.9" diameter, such as:
BOYA BY-PVM1000, BY-PVM1000L
Rode: NTG1, NTG2, NTG3, NTG4, NTG4+,
Sennheiser: MKE 600, MKH 416,
Azden: SGM-1X , PD11
Audio-Technica: AT875, AT897, AT8035
Schoeps: CMIT 5U
Sanken CS-1, CS-3e
Sony ECM-678/9X, ECM-VG1
|Country of Origin||China|
|Warranty in months||12 Months|