* Connects Recorder to DSLR or Camcorder
* 3.5mm TRS Male to 3.5mm TRS Male
* Works with Rode Wireless GO Receivers
* Low-Profile Right-Angle Connectors
* Shielded Cable Reduces RFI
The Rode right-angle, 3.5mm TRS male to 3.5mm TRS male patch cable. You can use it for connecting the headphone output of an iPhone—one equipped with an optional Rode iXY microphone—to the audio input of a DSLR or video camera. It allows you to capture scratch audio to the camera while the iPhone records your tracks in broadcast quality. You can also use it with the Wireless GO's receiver to route audio in between the receiver and your camera. The low-profile, right-angled connectors easily fit into tight spaces or hard-to-reach places. The cable's shielding helps minimize unwanted RF and EM interference for a clear audio signal.
|Country of Origin||China|
|Warranty in months||12 Months|